Revised January 2003
The following questions shall guide the LWVUS/LWVEF board in determining whether the LWVUS/LWVEF should undertake, endorse, or otherwise participate in a proposed program, project or activity. This includes programs to be developed by the LWVUS or LWVEF as well as those initiated by other organizations.
- To what extent will the program
- further the mission and vision of the LWVUS/LWVEF?
- further a current LWVUS/LWVEF priority?
- contribute to the League's diversity efforts?
- Will it enhance the League's visibility with the media, the public, diverse populations, other organizations and/or government officials?
- Will it provide resources (training, materials, funding) to assist state/local Leagues?
- Will it stimulate membership growth?
- Does it have the potential to build long-term funding resources?
- Will it position the LWVUS/LWVEF as a leader, either in civic engagement in general or on a public policy issue in particular?