Dear League Leaders,
We’re off to our LWVUS National Convention in a few short weeks. I always get charged up at Conventions. What will inspire you?
- Will it be the passion of the delegates and they debate issues on the plenary floor? If you are not registered, click here http://www.lwv.org/member-resources/registration
- Will it be the motivation to continue the “fight” from our speakers? The banquet and panels are included with registration. http://www.lwv.org/content/2012-convention-schedule-glance
- Will it be the experiences of Leaguers you meet in the elevator, dine around., lunch, neighborhood walks, movie night? There will be lots of great networking opportunities!
- Will it be the meeting your representative on the “hill”? This will be on June 12th in the afternoon.
- Will it be the successes and personal stories of the League members in the MLD program? Record your League story for our storybank!http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Storybank-Submission-Form
- Will it be the pride you feel as we Power Our Voices to Power the Vote? Plan to be at Friday's session. The program part of the convention materials will be out soon! Here's the first part http://www.lwv.org/content/convention-workbook-full
- Will it be as you work to learn all you can during the workshops and then bring it home? Make a plan and take it with you!