The Online Technology Specialist/Support (OTS) is responsible for helping to develop and support the online activities and technology projects of the League of Women Voters. The OTS will work with colleagues throughout the national organization, and state and local Leagues, to help create, develop and support innovative, user-friendly online tools for use by LWVUS, state and local Leagues, and members. Reports to Senior Director of Communications.
- Work in close partnership with Manager of Web Development, Database Manager and membership staff on League websites, online tools and systems.
- Interact with and support state and local Leagues in need of technical assistance with online tools and systems.
- Assist with the development and redesign of League micro-websites and the ongoing creation and migration of existing content to these sites. Oversee content development on member resource website, ensuring that it is regularly updated and fresh.
- Assist with training and support of online contributors regarding content management and applications.
- Create reports/dashboards for staff to assist the organization in analyzing the effectiveness of League’s online mediums (websites, tools and systems) and report on results to improve performance.
- Perform other technical and site administration duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of two years' professional experience in website development and production and working with a variety of online technology systems.
- Experience with Adobe’s Photoshop, Dreamweaver and website content management systems, specifically Drupal systems. Experience with webinar systems, survey programs and advocacy software also helpful.
- Ability to multitask, plan and meet deadlines, and work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated experience working well under pressure in a timely manner and maintaining professionalism and strong customer service skills when balancing competing organizational needs.
- Strong writing skills a plus.
This is an exempt position.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter, resume, three references, and salary requirement to Kelli Clarke at email@example.com. No phonecalls please. Applications accepted until position is filled.