Provide quality support to the President, Board of Directors, CEO, and COO of this national non-profit organization. Responsibilities include calendar management, creating and modifying documents, coordinating travel arrangements, handling logistics for quarterly Board meetings and other events, and correspondence. Occasionally undertakes special projects.
- Calendar management, appointment scheduling, assures appropriate preparation of daily materials, briefings, etc.
- Screens telephone calls
- Responds to various external and interoffice inquiries made to the President, CEO, or COO
- Makes travel arrangements, including flights and hotels
- Assists with the development of, and adheres to, League calendars, deadlines and schedules
- Screens, processes and prioritizes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice memos, etc.
- Establishes and leverages Office365 as board communication, management, and collaboration platform
- Drafts correspondence, memoranda, and letters and performs occasional research
- Helps prepare speeches, briefing materials, and background information, to be used by President, CEO, and/or COO
- Helps organize staff to undertake various non-routine tasks
- Oversees compilation and distribution of Board briefing materials
- Handles logistical arrangements for Board members and for Board meetings
- Prepares expense reimbursement vouchers and check requests
- Project management support for occasional national meetings and events
Competencies & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess excellent administrative, organizational, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills. She/he will have the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, and diplomacy with staff, League members, and the public, and to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. The job requires strong attention to detail, with demonstrated ability to prioritize work and to complete tasks within assigned time periods. Position requires a self-starter, who is comfortable supporting more than one executive. Experience supporting a board of directors required.
A college degree, plus a minimum of 5 years of executive assistant experience. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office and Office 365. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to [email protected]