Across the country, League volunteers in all 50 states worked to register, inform, and protect voters in 2018. Check out some of the highlights of our impact in the midterm elections:
- 250,000+ voters registered in 2018
- 15,000 election-related events, contributing over 180,000 volunteer hours
- >1,000 meetings with state and elections officials
- >10 million voters educated through the League's outreach and our premiere website, www.VOTE411.org
- 1.9 million voters protected through advocacy, litigation, and education efforts
- More than 1 million printed voter engagement materials distributed in our communities
- >500,000 voters directly contacted to Get Out the Vote!
Thanks to all of our amazing volunteers for their incredible work on behalf of voters all year long. Together, our impact is powerful and undeniable.