Thank you for sharing the incredible work that we were able to accomplish together in 2020 via our Election Impact report.
The 2020 election saw us facing unprecedented challenges, including a global pandemic, rampant mis- and disinformation, and claims of voter fraud. The League's 2020 Election Impact Report shows how we and our supporters used advocacy, litigation, education, and more to ensure that every American had the tools and information they needed to vote.
Social Media toolkit
You are welcome to use the below language when sharing the report on social media.
You can access our graphics here (file download will commence when clicked).
- In a year with unprecedented voter turnout, we were proud to support the @LeagueofWomenVoters in providing over 6 million people with voting information via @VOTE411.
VOTE411 is your one-stop resource for election information, from polling places to registration rules to candidates info. As of last fall, it's also fully available in both English and Spanish.
Curious about what else our friends at the League did to empower voters in the last election? Check out their 2020 Election Impact Report: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- Every American's right to vote should be respected.
In 2020, we honored that ideal by supporting the @LeagueofWomenVoters as they protected the voting rights of more than 25 million people through legal action.
Learn more about the League's impact in the 2020 election: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- Power should lie in the hands of the people; one way to wield that power is to vote!
That's one reason we're proud to have supported the @LeagueofWomenVoters in registering over 233,000 voters in 2020.
Learn more about their work to uplift all voices in the 2020 election here: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- By supporting @VOTE411 in 2020, we helped the @LWV provide 6 million people with voting info! Learn more about the difference VOTE411 made in the 2020 election: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- We stand for every American's right to vote safely and confidently. Last year, we supported the @LWV in protecting the voting rights of over 25 million Americans. Read more about the League's impact in the 2020 election: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- We support organizations like @LWV because we believe that every American's voice matters -- and last year, the League helped over 233k people register to vote!
Learn more about what our friends accomplished in 2020: https://bit.ly/3fiV4Tp
- We at [company name] believe your voice should be heard, especially by your government.
That's we're working to empower voters alongside @leagueofwomenvoters, whose election resource @VOTE411 provided crucial info to over 6 million people during the 2020 election.
Information is power, and power belongs in the hands of the people.
- Every American's right to vote should be honored. That's why we at [organization] support organizations like @leagueofwomenvoters, who protected over 25 million Americans' right to vote in the 2020 election.
Thank you to everyone contributing to the fight to promote voter rights!
- Registering to vote is the first step towards making your voice heard by your government.
During the 2020 election, our friends at @leagueofwomenvoters helped over 233,000 people register for an election with unprecedented voter turnout.
We're proud to support our friends at the League and to empower voters like you!