In Kentucky maps are drawn by the state legislature and approved by the governor. Maps drawn in the 2021 redistricting process will be in place for the next ten years, so it is crucial that Kentuckians share their communities' needs with map-drawers. Together we can ensure that all communities, no matter race, background, zip code, or income, are fairly represented in our map-drawing process and have equitable resources. Let your voice be heard by speaking out for your neighbors.
Your voice deserves to be heard! Here are ways you can elevate your voice and share about your community's needs with map drawers:
- Thursday, September 16, 11 am ET: Richmond – O’Donnell Auditorium, 521 Lancaster Ave, Richmond, KY 40475 | Join Virtually
- Tuesday, September 21, 6 pm CT: Hopkinsville | Join Virtually
- Wednesday, September 29, 6 pm CT: Bowling Green | Join Virtually
- Thursday, October 14, 7 pm ET: Frankfort | Join Virtually
- Monday, October 18, 5:30 pm ET: Louisville – Lang House, 115 S. Ewing Ave, Louisville, KY 40204 | Join Virtually at 6:00 pm ET
- Thursday, October 21, 7 pm ET: Lexington | Join Virtually
- Tuesday, November 2, 6:30 pm ET: Northern Kentucky | Join Virtually
Connect With Your State League
The League is working to ensure that maps are not gerrymandered, but instead, drawn fairly and transparently, through our redistricting reform program People Powered Fair MapsTM. Connect with the LWV of Kentucky to learn more about how you can be a voice for your community.
Sign Up For Email
Keep up with the League. Receive emails to your inbox!
Donate to support our work
to empower voters and defend democracy.